If you’ve been working for years to pay off your home, it’s time to let your home return the favor. The equity you've built up can be used as collateral for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
What is a HELOC?
Home equity is the difference between your home’s appraised value and the outstanding balance of all liens owed against the property. A HELOC is based on that amount and can be drawn at any time* instead of being taken in one lump sum. These accounts are typically used to fund large expenses, such as home improvements, college expenses, debt consolidation, or other major purchases.
Our HELOC’s offer outstanding benefits*:
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Use up to 90% of the appraised value
- No appraisal fees (for loan requests under $250,000)
- No application, origination, annual, or inactivity fees
- Interest could be tax-deductible (consult with your tax advisor)
- Now eligible for electronic advances 24/7 through online banking!
Are you interested?
If you’re interested in applying for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) check out our Step by Step Checklist!
|Term||APR as low as*|
|Terms may vary||4.00%|
How to Apply for a HELOC:
- Stop by your local branch
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-622-5305