Unlock Your Home's Potential
If you’ve been working for years to pay off your home, it’s time to let your home return the favor. The equity you've built up can be used as collateral for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
What is a HELOC?
Home equity is the difference between your home’s appraised value and the outstanding balance of all liens owed against the property. The available funds in your HELOC can be accessed when you need them* instead of being taken in a single lump-sum loan. These credit lines are typically used to pay for large expenses, consolidate debt, or other financing needs.
Our HELOC’s offer outstanding benefits*:
- Use up to 90% of your home's appraised value
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No appraisal fees (applies to electronic only, for loan requests under 250,000)
- Take advances from your line for up to 10 years
- Convenient online access to your funds
Potential Uses of HELOCs
Home Improvement and Repairs
|Term||APR as low as*|
|Terms may vary||7.50%|
Are you interested?
If you’re interested in applying for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) download our handy checklist of necessary documents.
How to Apply for a HELOC:
- Stop by your local branch
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-622-5305