If you’ve been working for years to pay off your home, it’s time to let your home return the favor. The equity you've built up can be used as collateral for a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC).
Our HELOC’s offer outstanding benefits*:
- Rates as low as prime (currently 5.00% )
- Appraisal fee refund (after closing)
- Take line advances at any time for up to 10 years
- Use up to 90% of your home’s appraised value
Making a HELOC advance is easier than ever!
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) accounts are now eligible for electronic advances through NetBranch online banking. Using the "Quick Transfer" option to get started, select your HELOC account in the 'From Account' field. Then select your desired deposit "To Account" and enter the amount to be transferred. Simply select "Process Transaction" followed by "Confirm Transaction" to complete the advance from your HELOC.
NOTE: Your new minimum monthly payment amount will not update automatically after each advance. It will be reflected on the first day of each new month.
Up to 90% of Appraisal Value
|Term||APR as low as*|
|Terms may vary||5.00%|
How to Apply for a HELOC:
- Stop by your local branch
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-622-5305
* The rates appearing here are accurate as of the effective date: October 16, 2019. All services (such as loans, credit cards, and checking accounts) are subject to approval. Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) rates are subject to change without notice. Please stop by your local branch, call 1-800-622-5305, or visit our website for current rates. Your interest rate will range from Prime ( 5.00% ) to Prime ( 5.00% ) plus 2.50% APR, based on your approved credit, and loan-to-value of the home. Your rate will be determined on the date of approval. The annual percentage rate can change quarterly on the first day of January, April, July, and October of each year. The maximum ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE that can apply is 18.00% APR. There is no limit to the amount by which the annual percentage rate can change during any one-year period. Not all borrowers will qualify for up to 90% of the home’s appraised value. HELOC’s are only available on homes classified as primary residences in North Carolina or South Carolina. The applicant is responsible for any upfront costs or funds required to open the loan, which may not be offset with any expected rebates or credits. Appraisal fee refund is given after the rescission period has ended, the deed is recorded, and all final documentation is received. Minimum line of credit is $10,000. Line advances are available for up to 10 years. Your payment will be based on the balance after each advance and is subject to change each time an advance is made or annually on the first day of July. Your payment may never be less than $100 or the full amount you owe, whichever is smaller. Only members in good standing with CTFCU are eligible to apply or make advances on an active HELOC. Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and charges for the plan. CTFCU- NMLS# 402929