At Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union (CTFCU), we pride ourselves in giving back to our members and the communities we serve. We've partnered with Carolinas Credit Union Foundation to award FOUR individual members with a $1,500 CTFCU Legacy Scholarship.
2022 CTFCU Legacy Scholarship Opportunities
Online applications will be accepted from Oct. 1, 2021, through Feb. 1, 2022.
- Applicant must maintain (their own) CTFCU membership account, in good standing
- Must possess a minimum 3.0 GPA (grade point average)
- Must be enrolled full-time at an accredited university, college, or community college
- High school seniors and current undergraduate students can apply for funds to be used during the next school year
- Previous winners can apply again if all eligibility requirements are met
- October 1, 2021 – Online application opens
- February 1, 2022 – Application closes
- Early April 2022 – All winners and applicants are notified via the online portal
- Mid – May 2022 – All winners confirmed through the online portal using the online verification form
- June – July 2022 – Checks are processed and distributed to attending schools
All application questions, communications, winner selections, and distribution of funds are processed through Carolinas Credit Union Foundation.
Congratulations to our 2021 winners!
Georgia Institute of Technology
Mt. Pleasant, SC
John Hopkins University
Midlands Technical College
Congratulations to the following additional scholarship recipients:
College of Charleston
NC A&T State University
Indian Land, SC