Convenient Loan Payment Options
(service fees apply*)
This service allows you to make CTFCU consumer loan payments (excluding credit cards and first mortgages originated after 1/1/2013) on a one-time or recurring basis using your credit or debit card from another financial institution. (service fees* apply)
You may also make your loan payment using your checking or savings account from another financial institution via an ACH (Automated Clearing House) transaction. We make this service available by phone or online. There are fees* associated with using this service.
Click here to make a payment (service fees apply)*
We offer many options to assist you in making your Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union (CTFCU) loan payment conveniently and on-time.
- Click here to make a payment with your credit or debit card (see information below - service fees* apply)
- Click here to make a payment using your checking or savings account at another financial institution- (see information below - service fees* apply)
- Enroll in Bill Payer (available through online banking)
- Electronic Transfer from your CTFCU Share Draft or Share Savings (available through online banking)
- Have payments deducted directly from your payroll (direct deposit into CTFCU share account)
- ACH auto deduction from another financial institution