Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union (CTFCU) is the region's only credit union solely focused on serving the telecommunications industry in both North and South Carolina. Throughout the years our credit union’s charter has expanded to serve those employed in (and retired from) telephone, wireless, internet services, and just about any other area of telecommunications. As technology continues to evolve, we are able to serve more members than ever before!
Immediate family of current members including spouses, parents, grandparents, household members, siblings, and children are also eligible for membership. Step, adoptive, and in-law relationships are included.
New Member Referral Program*
How does it work?
- Tell your telecommunication co-workers and immediate family members about the great rates and service you've received with CTFCU.
- Prompt them to open an account to take advantage of being a member with us. Prospective members can join online or at the nearest CTFCU branch.
- When the new member opens their account online, they will submit the referrer's contact information. New members who did include their referer's information during application, have 30 days to submit a referral credit entry form (available in our branches or print the referral form and return to your local branch).
- Referring and new member must maintain active membership and remain in good standing for 90 days.***
- The incentive will be posted to the referrer's 001 Prime Share Savings within 10 business days after the 90 day period has expired.
Program Rules, Restrictions, and Exclusions apply*
If you work in the telecommunications industry and assist us with arranging an on-site visit at your place of employment, you could earn additional rewards!*
Membership at Carolinas Telco FCU is open to Telecommunications workers of North Carolina and South Carolina and their families. Become a member today.