Receive $25 when you refer an eligible person for membership!
Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union (CTFCU) has been serving members across the Carolinas since 1934. We offer credit union services to the following groups: Those employed with or retired from one of our current Select Employer Groups (S.E.G). Members of the NC Consumers Council (NCCC) or other approved association. Individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in select areas of Mecklenburg County, NC; Wake County, NC; Gaston County, NC; and Richland County, SC, deemed underserved for financial services by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA.)
Immediate family, household members, friends, and co-workers of current CTFCU members can also qualify for credit union membership.
New Member Referral Program*
How does it work?
- Tell a person eligible for membership about the great rates and service you've received with CTFCU.
- Prompt them to open an account to take advantage of being a member with us. Prospective members can join online or at the nearest CTFCU branch.
- When the new member opens their account online, they will submit the referrer's contact information. New members who did include their referer's information during application, have 30 days to submit a referral credit entry form.
- Referring and new member must maintain active membership and remain in good standing for 90 days.***
- The incentive will be posted to the referrer's 001 Prime Share Savings within 10 business days after the 90 day period has expired.
Program Rules, Restrictions, and Exclusions apply*
If you assist us with arranging an on-site visit at your place of employment, you could earn additional rewards!*