Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union (CTFCU) has been serving members across the Carolinas since 1934. We offer credit union services to the following groups: Those employed with or retired from one of our current preferred business partners. Members of the NC Consumers Council (NCCC) or other approved association. Individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in select areas of Mecklenburg County or Wake County, deemed underserved for financial services by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA.) Immediate family and household members of current CTFCU members can also qualify for membership.
How to Join
To join, we require a completed membership application along with an initial $5.00 minimum savings deposit. Once your membership is approved, we encourage you to apply for any of our accounts, loan products, or other services.
- Member Service Hotline - Available 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST on business days: 1-800-622-5305
- Administrative Office: 1-704-391-5600 or 1-800-432-6110
- Administrative Office Fax: 1-704-391-5648
- Telco Teller (Audio Response System): 1-704-394-2010 or 1-800-448-3526
- Branch Locations and Hours
- Administrative Office Mailing Address:
Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union
P.O. Box 668467
Charlotte, NC 28266-8467