Bank Where You Work Program: Bringing the Credit Union to your Employees
We understand that telecommunications professionals are busy in this ever-changing, interconnected world. With growing to-do lists it can be difficult to schedule the time to take care of the important things, like our financial well-being.
That’s why we created the Bank Where You Work Program to bring the convenience of credit union membership to those who matter the most to us – our members. By partnering with Carolinas Telco you can help your employees to access some of the best banking products, rates, and service around.
Our Bank Where You Work Team, can work with your company to tailor a solution that best connects your associates with the credit union.
Bank Where You Work Employee Benefits:
- $5 new membership deposit waived (when your account is opened at an onsite event)
- Refreshments, drawings, giveaways, and prizes
- Financial education classes
- Convenient onsite account opening
- Knowledgeable credit union representatives onsite to answer questions
Bank Where You Work Employer Benefits:
- Zero-cost benefit for your employees
- Flexible scheduling options
- Direct employee and credit union relationship
- Ongoing commitment to serve your employees
We’d appreciate the opportunity to schedule a visit to introduce ourselves and the credit union. Call us at 1-800-622-5305, email BankWhereYouWork@ctelco.org, or fill out the contact form below. Consider our program as an extension of your employee benefits program at no cost for you. We know our members, we know the telecommunications industry, and we can partner with you to make a positive difference in the financial lives of your workforce.
Who is Eligible at Carolinas Telco?
Employees, independent contractors, or self-employed persons, who work regularly in the Telecommunications Services Industry in North Carolina or South Carolina, meaning they work for:
- Telephone companies;
- Wireless companies;
- Internet service providers;
- Telephone company support and service providers, for example, equipment installation, maintenance or repair providers;
- Retirees of the telecommunications industry;
- Plus, immediate family and households of current members.
Yes, I Want to Learn More About Sharing the Bank Where You Work Program With My Employees
Enter your information below, and a representative will follow up to schedule a call ... and hopefully a visit!