New to Mobile Banking?
Easy and Simple on the Go!
Banking from your mobile device is easy! Simply visit the link below to download our Mobile Banking app from the App Store® or Google Play. Carolinas Telco offers Mobile Banking for registered NetBranch users. Our NetBranch Mobile App is available on iPhone®, Apple iPad®, and on Android, you can make mobile check deposits!* Enrollment is required by logging in to NetBranch, accepting the updated disclosures, and completing your enrollment in Mobile Deposit.
Deposit paper checks digitally through our Mobile App for Apple and Android enabled devices.
Once enrolled (by accepting updated terms and conditions), you will be able to deposit checks into your savings and checking accounts by taking a photo of the front and back of your check using your device's camera.
NOTE: All checks deposited via mobile must include "For Mobile Deposit Only" below your signature or the deposit will be rejected. To prevent delay of mobile check deposits please include your signature and member number above the words "for mobile deposit only" in the endorsement area on the back of the check.
If you make your deposit by our cut-off time of 3:00 p.m. on a business day (subject to change) your funds will generally be available the next business day. If submitted later than the cut-off time, funds will be available by the second business day. Generally on weekends, if a deposit is submitted through the app after 3:00 p.m. on Friday, it won’t be reviewed until the next business day, making the funds available on the second business day.
All deposits are initially noted as "pending" when you review your deposit history within the app, until we have had an opportunity to review the item. After an item has been accepted, it will be reflected in the app and in your available account balance. Please be sure to keep the check in a safe, secure place for 30 business days while the transaction is being completed.
Get Started With Mobile Deposit
- Enroll in Mobile Deposit by accepting updated disclosure within Online Banking
- Download the NetBranch Mobile App on the App Store® or Google Play
- Log in to the app using your login ID
- Write "For Mobile Deposit Only" below your signature and member number on the back of the check or the deposit will be rejected
- Tap “Deposits” and follow the prompts to take a photo of your check
- Funds will be available the next business day if submitted before our cut-off time.*
- Store the check in a safe, secure place for 30 business days and confirm the transaction has been completed
Mobile Deposit Processing Schedule
- If you make your deposit by our cut-off time of 3:00 p.m. on a business day (subject to change) your funds will generally be available the next business day. If submitted later than the cut-off time, funds will be available by the second business day. Generally, that means for weekends, if a deposit is submitted through the app after 3:00 p.m. on Friday, it won’t be reviewed until the next business day, Monday, and the funds won’t be available until the second business day, Tuesday. In this example, if Monday or Tuesday are holidays, the timeframe could be longer.
- All deposits are initially noted as "pending" when you review your deposit history within the app until we have had an opportunity to review the item.
- We review all deposits for acceptance. An item may be declined because the endorsement is incorrect, the item is paid to multiple parties but not endorsed by all, or there is concern about the legitimacy of the check or current account status of the member.
- New account rules: If you are a new member, special rules apply during the first 30 days your account is open, regarding availability of funds from deposits. Because of this, mobile check deposits may be declined and you may be directed to deposit items at a branch.
- When a deposit is failed, if you review the status in your app, it will be flagged as "failed". In that case, you will receive a phone call, email, or letter to notify you that we cannot accept the item as is and instruct you to make the deposit by mail, ATM, or branch.
- When an item is accepted, the app will note it is accepted and you will know the funds have been deposited by reviewing your transaction history or verifying your available balance.
Mobile Deposit Tips
- When signing your check for mobile deposit, please include your signature, member number, and the words "For Mobile Deposit Only".
- Deposits can only be made to Share Savings and Checking Accounts. If you are attempting to make a loan payment or deposit to another savings type, first deposit to your savings or checking. Then, when the funds post, you can transfer as needed.
- If there is an issue with the picture, such as poor lighting, the app will prompt you to try to take another photo.
- If there is a missing endorsement, or the written amount on the check doesn’t match the amount entered on the app, the deposit will fail and give an option to try the deposit again.
- As of March 30, 2018, the maximum dollar amount for a single transaction is $5,000 and the maximum daily total deposit amount is $5,000 (subject to change).
- After depositing the item through Mobile Deposit, you will need to store the check in a safe, secure place for 30 business days. Do not mail the item to CTFCU and do not attempt to deposit the check in another manner.
- Most checks will be accepted, except for the following items:
- International checks
- U.S. savings bonds
- U.S. Postal money orders
- Remotely created substitute checks (whether in paper form or electronically created)
- Convenience checks (checks drawn against a line of credit) and cash are not eligible for Mobile Deposit.
- Checks are written to a payee which differs from the name listed on the CTFCU deposit account