Have you been stuck in an overthinking rut or wondering, “What should be my first step toward making my dreams come true? Then, we recommend Dream First, Details Later: How to Quit Overthinking & Make It Happen! by Ellen Bennett. It’s an excellent read for the soon-to-be entrepreneurs wondering how to get started or anyone looking for inspiration and guidance on making their dreams into reality.
Bennett’s story of how she built a multimillion-dollar company by leaping into the unknown and accepting a challenge from her boss will reinvigorate you and make you feel empowered to take the next step. With motivation, tips, and practical advice for making your dreams come true, it’s not only an inspirational read, but a resource you will reference time and time again.
Four lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- How to ignore your inner worrier and take action.
- How to gather the courage to venture outside your comfort zone.
- How to use creative problem-solving to conquer the inevitable challenges you’ll encounter during your journey.
- How to transition from “flying by the seat of your pants” to the “well-oiled machine” stage.
If you’re wavering in the belief that you really can make your dreams come true with only hard work, or if you’ve been waiting for a sign that it’s okay to take the first step without having all the answers in place first, this book could not be more timely—but don’t just take our word for it!
Here’s what other people are saying about this book:
- “Ellen Bennett is the platonic form of a go-getter who inspires go-getter after go-getter to become a better go-getter. In an afternoon with Ellen, there is never a dull moment, so be prepared to be inspired, motivated, and delighted by her humor, wit, and grit. If I could bottle her productivity and enthusiasm, I would, but since I can’t, I will just read her book.” —Zooey Deschanel.
- “I love, love, love this book! The true story of a true heroine for our times — bold, brash, and entirely honest about the downs and ups of making dreams come true.” —Angela Duckworth
- “Dream First, Details Later is a rare book that combines inspiration with action. Learning Ellen’s story is enjoyable on its own, but here she’s gone above and beyond to leave readers with practical advice. I will be recommending this one far and wide!” —Chris Guillebeau
Author: Ellen Bennett
Hardcover: 240 pages
Publishing date: April 27, 2021
Have you read this book? Let us know what you think!