To Our CTFCU members:
Thank you for being a valued Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union (CTFCU) member. Our management team has been closely monitoring developments surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our members, associates, and communities. I want to assure you that your safety, and the safety of all members and employees are a top priority for our organization.
I’ve included a list of the measures we’re taking right now, in light of this unprecedented situation.
- We are encouraging our staff to conduct more frequent hand-washing throughout the day.
- Increased sanitizing of all employee stations, all surfaces in each office, and ATM’s.
- We are providing additional hand sanitizer to all employees.
- Any employee exhibiting an illness is required to remain at home.
- We have cancelled the in-person portion of our 2020 Annual Meeting, originally scheduled for March 18th.
- While our goal is to operate normally, plans are being formulated to allow some branch locations to function on a limited basis, depending on the guidance we receive from local health officials.
- Work from home options are available for key employees.
- We maintain the ability to increase Call Center and E-Branch staffing to continually serve our members remotely.
Access to our Services
- Many account related transactions can be conducted through our online/mobile banking channels. You have the ability to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and even submit a request for service on your account, 24/7.
- Deposit checks from anywhere through our Mobile banking app.
- Our website gives you the ability to “apply for a loan” or “open an account”, by clicking on the buttons located at the top of our home page.
- ATM’s are available for members’ use 24/7, at each of our branch locations.
We also understand there may be instances where our members find themselves facing financial difficulties during this time. Should the need arise, please reach out to discuss options regarding your accounts or loans with us. As always, the health and safety of our membership is of the utmost concern. We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and provide additional updates as needed.
CEO, Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union