As cases of COVID-19 continue to rise throughout our markets, we have decided to close our branch lobbies until further notice, beginning on January 19, 2021. Drive-thru service, ATMs, and electronic account access will remain available for our members. While we understand the possible inconvenience this may cause, CTFCU is committed to doing our part to ensure the health and safety of our employees and members.
Below is a list of the services available to our members until further notice:
- Branch lobbies will remain closed to the public.
- Drive-thru lanes will operate normally during business hours (excluding our Greenville Branch).
- Please be aware that not all transactions can be conducted through our drive-thru lanes.
- ATM’s are available for members’ use 24/7, at each of our branch locations.
- Our Contact Center is available during regular business hours, by calling 1-800-622-5305.
- Many account-related transactions can be conducted through our online/mobile banking channels. You have the ability to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and even submit a request for service on your account, 24/7.
- Deposit checks from anywhere through our Mobile banking app.
- Our website gives you the ability to “apply for a loan” or “open an account”, by clicking on the buttons located at the top of our home page.
We appreciate the patience of our members during this challenging time for our nation and credit union. Our team remains committed to doing our best to provide quality service throughout this evolving situation and will provide updates as information becomes available.