Our branch lobbies are now open for business! As we navigate the new realities of safely operating our branches, the well-being of our members and employees remains our top priority. We’ve taken the following measures to protect the health of everyone who visits our locations.
- Face masks for members are optional, but may be requested by branch staff. If you choose to wear a mask, we ask that you briefly lower the mask upon entering the branch. This will give us the ability to safely identify you in order to protect your account.
- If you feel uncomfortable lowering your mask, we would kindly ask that you use our Drive-Thru or online services, for the safety of our employees and other members.
- Masks will also be provided as courtesy for any member who requests one during their branch visit.
- To help maintain social distancing, we are limiting the number of members permitted into branch lobbies at one time. Once this capacity has been reached, members me be asked to wait outside, in their cars, or make an appointment to return at a later time.
- Branch restrooms will remain closed to the public until further notice.
- Our branches are fully stocked with wellness products including gloves, cloth masks, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant. We are also conducting scheduled deep cleanings of our facilities.
- Temporary plastic shields have been installed at member service stations to provide added protection for our members and staff.
- Social distancing markers have been placed in our lobbies to help members maintain a safe distance, while waiting to complete their transactions.
Our team remains committed to providing quality service, and we appreciate the patience of our members during this challenging time. If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-622-5305 or email: email@example.com.