85 Years Never Looked So Good

Our Credit Union started in 1934 when Mrs. Minnie Bell Stone, a part-time volunteer, took loose change and bills as deposits in the Bell System’s “Old Dial Building” on North Caldwell St. in Charlotte, NC. It’s rumored that she stood in the lunch line collecting change to encourage savings.  To learn more about our history, check out our timeline below.

Scroll to Top